Thursday 25 November 2010

Here we go again...

Well, we've reached that time again.. It happens every month, my body begins to play games with my head. It always gives me a few days of 'late period' to get myself all excited, then punches me hard in the stomach with its cramps. I have been cramping for 3 days now, but nothing more. I am actually beginning to think my body and my brain have issues!
It really does break my heart though, i spend every single month wondering if this is going to be it, and every single time, it isnt.
Even though there is no period yet, my hopes are pretty much being crippled by every gut wrenching cramp.
We had decided that this was going to have to be our last month of trying for about 10 months too. My sister is getting married next November, and i am maid of honour. I am so excited, iv never been a bridesmaid before. She has found the most amazing dress and i am determined to look my best. The dress, however wouldnt allow for a baby bump. So the only sensible thing to do is to attempt to put the dream aside. It really does break my heart though, the thought of having to wait a minimum of another 19 months is unbarable.
I need to get a grip of my head and try and just make the next few months fly by.. or maybe one more month of trying wouldnt hurt. :/

XxXxXxXxXxXxX

No comments: