Saturday 27 November 2010

Warning Signs

There is a very good reason why red signals a warning... Whenever my period arrives, it strolls in hand in hand with an unconsolable depression. Yet another month has gone by without a baby being made, and all my lunchtime pram shopping, nursery planning and name lists get tearfully pushed aside for another painful week.
Literally minutes after my last post, Adam left for a meeting and i had a major breakdown :( Adams sister ended up calling me and i went over. We chatted for a while and she soon made me feel better.
We have decided to have one more month of trying for a baby before we have our break for Abi's wedding. Im going to try and stay chilled, while making sure we stick to our right dates and do everything properly to give us the best chance of conception. I am really trying to stay relaxed and not get over emotional about it now. Im trying to concentrate on the fact that it will happen, one day.
I have started a maternity fund :) You dont get any pay during the last three months of maternity if you take a year, and given the option i would definately want to have a whole year off with my baby :) So each month i am putting some money to one side to make it easier when the time comes.
I suppose one positive is that the longer it takes, the more money will be saved up ready :)
Trying so hard to stay positive right now.
Fingers crossed for the month ahead!

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

No comments: