Friday 3 December 2010

The highs and lows :/

Well just as i thought i was doing a pretty good job of being positive and not concentrating on the baby thoughts that attempt to flood my head hundred of times a day, we watched 'Sex and the City' the other night, and Miranda giving birth had me hysterical again.
Adam was fab, he just got hold of my hand and reassured me that our time will come, but i couldnt fight back the tears, yet again.
Adams been very different lately, he's started talking more about babies and how desperate he is for one, its nice, it shows that we both want the same things and its nice to know he feels similar to me.
Iv managed to pick myself up again though. We've been snowed in for the past 3 days so we've had some nice time together to plan all the spare rooms in the house.
I know it sounds daft and unhelpful, but iv spent this afternoon on baby and fertitlity apps on my phone. Thinking about birthing plans, and discussing baby names with Adam. Im sure most people will that thats the worst thing i could possibly be doing, but being able to plan things like that seems to be keeping me going.

The chin is going to remain up!
XxXxXxXxXx

No comments: