Wednesday 8 December 2010

Stupid imagination :/

Iv had a reasonable few days. Not got stupidly emotional or anything but my head is playing its old tricks again.. every little thing i feel, i end up convincing myself i'm pregnant. Iv been very tired, thirsty and achy the past few days and its got me in an unnecessary tizzy of excitement :/ When in actual fact, I'm probably just coming down with the flu :(
How many people in the world would be excited by such symptoms? I must be raving mad :p

Still, at least excitement is a positive emotion. So, for the time being, i cant complain. That is, however until the end of the month returns with its usual torture :(
My period is due on Christmas eve.. how un-magical is that?? And with this being our last month of trying this could make or break my Christmas. I shall try desperately hard not to though.

My friend Beki has returned to work after a short period of sickness this week so we've had lots of baby talk and feeling the bump again. Most people expect me to be upset by being surrounded by pregnant ladies, but i feel quite the opposite. Its like my comfort zone, its my favourite thing to talk about.
Life is pretty good at the moment really, Christmas just around the corner, lots of parties coming up, the house is finally getting sorted :) My smile, for the time being, is back :D

xXxXxXxXxXxXx

No comments: